Charles E. Bauer, Ph.D.
Senior Managing Director
A graduate of Stanford University, Charles E. Bauer, Ph.D. focuses in the areas of strategic technology planning, market analysis and international business development. With more than 30 years experience, Dr. Bauer also serves on Advisory Boards for a variety of academic and governmental institutions bringing tremendous breadth and depth to his work.
- Founder, Pan Pacific Microelectronics Symposium
- Fellow, IMAPS (1994), IMAPS President (2001-2002)
- SMTA Board of Directors (1997-2001)
- SMTA International Leadership Award (2007)
- SMTA Luminary (2009)
- Senior Member IEEE/CPMT
- Founder, ISHM/IMAPS Advanced Technology Workshop Program
- University of Portland Pamplin School of Business Administration Significant 75 Alumni Award